Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy-P

It was just like Detroit always is on Memorial weekend...awesome!!!
and this past memorial day was no exception me and the Suz ( eyeofanapple.blogspot.com) made our way up to "The-D" for thee Electronic Music Festival aka Movement. Head-liners included AFRIKA BAMBAATAA, BUSY-P, Z-TRIP, CARL COX, KEVIN SAUNDERSON, BASS NECTURE AND BENNY BENASSI.

I was there to hit up all the shows above and let me tell ya it was great I have more pics coming soon
It was some where around the time I asked myself do I really need two tubes of sun screen? That it hit me I was returning to the same place I fell in love the previous year. Okay Okay no love stories. But its the fact that I am still dating the same girl is awesome and what more to polish a perfect GIRLTALK begining but to follow it up with a perfect Z-trip mash up of Stevie Wonder's Uptight mixed with Guns n Roses Paradise City.

VIP LOTS OF FUN AND THE BEST DAMN BUSY-P SHOW I COULD EVEN IMAGINE. AND A LITTLE RUN IN WITH UFFIE= AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment