Friday, May 21, 2010

Your all a bunch of fuckin scenesters!!

You only show up to get noticed and hang out! You could really care less about the music.
The reason Artists have such a hard time getting noticed is because no one notices anything.
Everyone should just go into the bar business since thats all they are about anyways.
I was watching this amazing DJ last night, who while spinning, half the bar went outside, I went outside to see where the free gold bars were? Only to find myself in an elbow war with a bunch of sweaty fuckin degenerates. " I do drugs and pretend I'm famous".... trust me your not.
You and your faggy friends with your bitch slap haircuts mean nothing to anyone.
I can say all of this because I was there taking photos of course.

And the funny thing is while I was noticing all this, some cock monger dropped all the SWEATIN flyers and tickets in urine water so he could get a measly bump in the restroom.

So with your expensive habits and your parental money allowances keep doing what your doing I'm sure it will pay off in the end. I mean I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of "FOLLOWERS" heaped over dead in a drug induced suicide.


It's like EMO gone retarded.

So back to the lecture at hand. LET'S GET SERIOUS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment