Sunday, November 7, 2010

MASTER-MIND-Zucco Brazzi


It has been 2 years since I met Greg Zucco (1 half of Digiraatii).
He grabbed my shoulder and dragged me up the flight steps 
that would end in the presence of the great CRYSTAL CASTLES.
I clinched my teeth as to how something so sweet would happen so fast.
Greg and I have so much in common, we both had similar up bringing and went 
through similar problems in our lives, problem which coincidently would shape our personalities.
Go hard or go home mentalities are born out of years of practice and hardships.
It's now or never, its VIP or I'm not going, Its we were comp'd. 
It's we were promised and were going to get what we want,when we want it.
Black leather jackets and a matching attitude
cigarettes smoked to the filter, and alcohol (bottles empty)
You don't get in where we get in because you still think your Untitled.
You'll never understand what it feels like to know You belong 
where other people think is a once in a life time chance.
Of course we belong here, drinking smoking joking and flat out being ourselves
Greg lives this life like no other!!!
after all the champagne and all the rolled blunts
and all the cameras and videos.
we still wake up and say
" yeah boy another night bites the dust"


No comments:

Post a Comment